Found in Croatia, this delightful swimming hole is actually a beautiful set of waterfalls that make up Skradinski buk. Formed by the Krka and Čikola Rivers coming together, the turquoise and emerald waters are illuminated with little caves and islands....
- Island of Pag – Island with the longest coastline
- Dubrovnik in 4K: The most beautiful city on the Mediterranean in high resolution!
- 10 Best Croatian Islands
- VIDEO: Top 10 Amazing Facts About Croatia
- VIDEO: Hvar in 4K – amazing city on the island Hvar, Croatia
- New York Times: 36 Hours in Dubrovnik
- Saharun beach, Dugi Otok: Secret Seaside
- BANJE BEACH: Beautiful beach 2 minutes from the old town
- Zadar Voted Best European Destination for 2016
- SKRADINSKI BUK: This Waterfall Makes Us Want To Go On Vacation Right Now