The island of Pag is one of the biggest Adriatic islands: it is the fifth largest island with 284.50 square kilometres. Its 270 kilometres of the indented coastline make it the island with the longest coastline on the Adriatic, rich...
- VIDEO: Top 10 Amazing Facts About Croatia
- 10 Best Croatian Islands
- VIDEO: Beautiful Hvar from Above – Best Drone Video of Hvar
- VIDEO: The 10 Most Beautiful Places in Croatia
- Saharun beach, Dugi Otok: Secret Seaside
- Dubrovnik in 4K: The most beautiful city on the Mediterranean in high resolution!
- PRIZORI KOJI ODUZIMAJU DAH: Ovo je najljepši video Zadra koji ste ikada vidjeli
- BANJE BEACH: Beautiful beach 2 minutes from the old town
- Daily Mail: Forget Vienna and Prague, head to Zagreb in Croatia this Christmas
- Mljet – A green refuge from Dubrovnik’s summer crowds