Found in Croatia, this delightful swimming hole is actually a beautiful set of waterfalls that make up Skradinski buk. Formed by the Krka and Čikola Rivers coming together, the turquoise and emerald waters are illuminated with little caves and islands....
- Island of Pag – Island with the longest coastline
- They Keep the Light on for Visitors in Croatia
- BROJKE NE LAŽU: Trogir je ove godine apsolutni turistički hit
- Mljet – A green refuge from Dubrovnik’s summer crowds
- Getting ready for the holidays – Advent in Zagreb
- Dubrovnik in 4K: The most beautiful city on the Mediterranean in high resolution!
- BANJE BEACH: Beautiful beach 2 minutes from the old town
- VIDEO: Hvar in 4K – amazing city on the island Hvar, Croatia
- SKRADINSKI BUK: This Waterfall Makes Us Want To Go On Vacation Right Now
- Zagreb – Best Christmas Market in Europe