ISLANDS — some 1,200 of them — dot the Adriatic coast of Croatia like a long line of bread crumbs, ranging from two-acre specks to 35-mile-long spines of rock and scrub. Beautiful and remote, the labyrinth stretches for several hundred...
- VIDEO: Top 10 Amazing Facts About Croatia
- 10 Best Croatian Islands
- VIDEO: Hvar in 4K – amazing city on the island Hvar, Croatia
- Saharun beach, Dugi Otok: Secret Seaside
- Dubrovnik in 4K: The most beautiful city on the Mediterranean in high resolution!
- Island of Pag – Island with the longest coastline
- New York Times: 36 Hours in Dubrovnik
- Zadar Voted Best European Destination for 2016
- BROJKE NE LAŽU: Trogir je ove godine apsolutni turistički hit
- Velebit – location for Winnetou & Old Shatterhand movies