ISLANDS — some 1,200 of them — dot the Adriatic coast of Croatia like a long line of bread crumbs, ranging from two-acre specks to 35-mile-long spines of rock and scrub. Beautiful and remote, the labyrinth stretches for several hundred...
- VIDEO: Hvar in 4K – amazing city on the island Hvar, Croatia
- New York Times: 36 Hours in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik in 4K: The most beautiful city on the Mediterranean in high resolution!
- Getting ready for the holidays – Advent in Zagreb
- Island of Pag – Island with the longest coastline
- 10 Best Croatian Islands
- BANJE BEACH: Beautiful beach 2 minutes from the old town
- Saharun beach, Dugi Otok: Secret Seaside
- VIDEO: Top 10 Amazing Facts About Croatia
- BROJKE NE LAŽU: Trogir je ove godine apsolutni turistički hit